Offer deadline: 8/12, 12pm. Expanded brick Colonial located in sought after Glencarlyn neighborhood. Same owners for the past 57 years. Desirable Washington-Liberty school district. Recent upgrades include: rear addition with 1st floor Primary Bedroom Suite / Family Room offers vaulted ceiling, skylight, ensuite full bath & stacked washer/dryer; upgraded Pella windows throughout (2017); upgraded central A/C (2014). Hardwood floors throughout (except addition). Kitchen offers Thermador gas range, hardwood cabinetry. 3 bedrooms on the upper level with a full bath. Beautiful professionally landscaped yard with mature trees, shrubs and manicured lawn. Off-street driveway. Lower level with recreation room, woodburning fireplace, utility room / laundry area. Lower level needs work - possible mold present - enter at your own risk - advise to wear a mask. Do not walk down exterior side stairs. Sold in AS-IS condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,972 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Partial, Workshop
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price