Fabulous 5 bedroom split level in Reston on a quiet tree lined street. With over one-half acre lot surrounded by mature trees, there is plenty of privacy and space to entertain. Inside you'll find a welcoming foyer and gleaming refinished hardwood floors throughout the entire main level. Spacious eat-in kitchen with a rustic brick wall and large pantry, plus upgraded granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Host formal dinners in the dining room which is accessible to the backyard through the sliding glass doors. A cozy sunken living room provides plenty of space to relax. The primary suite offers a renovated bathroom and ample closet space. There are three additional bedrooms on this level. Downstairs you'll find the fifth bedroom, the third full bathroom, as well as a large family room with a wood burning fireplace and walk out access to backyard. A large unfinished area is perfect for storage. Miles of trails leading around Reston are accessible right from the backyard. Located within close proximity of Hunter Mill Elementary School and several commuter options, including the Wiehle-Reston Metro stop. Close to grocery stores and shopping, as well as the Reston Community Center and Reston National Golf Course. Enjoy the dining and entertainment options of Reston Town Center or stay and play right in your own amenity-filled community with all that Reston Association has to offer. This home has been well-maintained and is move in ready. The roof is approximately 5 years old and the primary bathroom was remodeled in 2021.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,956 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis - Indoor, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price